IP4950 Service Tool Ink Absorber Full Fix
Download to reset printer Canon Pixma iP4950 on the links below. I hope the link below may resolve the issue of Canon Pixma iP4950 reset on your printer.
- Canon Pixma iP4950 Reset download here.
When turning it on, resetting the waste ink absorber on a Canon printer can deal with some mistake codes that appear and how to reset canon pixma ip4950.
- See to it the printer is switched off.
- Press and hold the Resume button (triangle inside a circle).
- Whilst it is held down, hold down the Power button. The green led light ought to begin.
- Keep the Power button held down. Launch the Resume button then push it two times. The light must go amber, then green once more
- Launch the Power button of Resetter canon printer.
- Press the Resume button 4 times and after that push the Power button directly after to validate the picked action (Reset Counter Absorber)
- Switch off the printer and afterwards turn it on once again.
download the v3400 totally free in link above it is 9,5 mb (there is a other file do not utilize it just the service mode device v3400 ).
follow this directions and you will certainly be great
– power OFF the printer bu Power button. Do not detach power cable television
– link the printer by USB cable television to the PC.
– press and hold Resume button (red triangle at a loss circle) and press Power button
– hold both buttons till power on indication will certainly light then launch resume button (dont release Power button) and press Resume button 5 times
– release all buttons – the printer will certainly blink couple of times with thumbs-up and will certainly then light green continuously. You have actually put the printer in Service Mode now and you can now run the Service Tool. If the printer is still blinking by green you have some other mistakes in printer and you need to repair them initially, due to the fact that the Service Tool will certainly not work if the printer is not put in service mode – thumbs-up is continuous.
– Run the Servicetools V3400.exe program.
– Select the linked USB port number from USB PORT.
– In the Ink Absorber Counter area of the Service Tool, choose MAIN from the Absorber pull-down menu.
– From the Counter Value(%) pull-down menu, pick the value (in 10 % increments) which is the closest to the real counter value verified prior to replacement of the logic board, and click SET like Reset Printer Canon Pixma iP4940.
Print EEPROM details to verify that the value is effectively set to the EEPROM.
Keep the Power button held down. Launch the Resume button and then push it two times.- release all buttons – the printer will certainly blink couple of times with green light and will certainly then light green continuously. You have actually put the printer in Service Mode now and you can now run the Service Tool. If the printer is still blinking by green you have some other mistakes in printer and you have to repair them initially, since the Service Tool will certainly not work if the printer is not put in service mode – green light is continuous.
Below is a gallery that you could see, this Canon printer is very simple to use and wonderful printed outcomes. Please download the drivers on the web link over and if the link is not easily accessible please call us on the email page so we could fix it for you. Hopefully this post handy, please click the photo listed below to see images of the other canon printers.